Friday, February 15, 2008

There's a first time for everything

Well, I have decided to start a blog. I wasn't sure if I was going to like doing this but I do enjoy reading everyone else's and figured this might be a good way for me to keep in touch with everyone,get things off my chest and have a little adult conversation, even if only with myself.
Life as a mother. Life sure has changed. I do love being a mom and love Manuk. He is so fun to hang out with. I do find it tough though trying to be a mom, wife and employee. I know, waa waa waa. Women all over the world do it and you don't hear them complaining right? Well, I'm not exactly complaining. Just venting about the lack of hours in a day and some days, lack of patience. How do I wake up before Manuk to get work done and next thing I know, Jacko is getting home from work and I still have work to do, dinner to make, a house to clean, a crying baby and yet another diaper to change? I don't know. But as the days go by, I am trying to figure out how to manage my time more wisely, be more patient and figure out how to make a great dinner when the freezer is full of hotdogs. LOL
Manuk is getting closer and closer to saying Ma Ma every day, yes, sometime it's "ba ma ga". Sometime "ba ba", or gum smacking and then a "Ma" slips out but when he does get a "Ma" out and I repeat it, he smiles this huge smile that makes me forget about the pile of dishes in my sink, hotdog supper and 20 emails in my "in box" that need addressing.
So what is blog sttiquit for ending a post? Do I say "bye, talk to you soon" or nothing at all?
Well. I will figure it out next time.

No comments: