Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's been too long






Wow, I can't believe that it's been since Manuks first birthday since I last blogged. I guess I got busy and it was something that slipped through the cracks. I was carrying manuk up to bed tonight, with his new haircut, after he had fallen alsleep on my lap downstairs and realised how old he has gotten. It didn't even realise how big until I logged in (after many attempts due to wrong passwords and forgotten user ID's). I was carrying Manuk up to bed after a full earth day. We went to play group this morning, then went to Fort Whyte which is an outdoor nature reserve/information area in the city and hung out and ate a picnic lunch. After that we came home, Manuk had a nap and we got ready for mom, dad and Kyle to come over for dinner (Tiff is dancing in Calgary or else she would have been there). We hung out and ate and after everyone went to bed, Manuk and I had come cuddle time. He fell asleep in my lap and when I was carrying him up to bed, I had to turn sideways as I went up the stairs because Manuk is getting so long. Where o where has the time gone? My little baby boy is so big. He is amazing, and it is fun to watch him grow up, it just takes little things like this to remind me how big he is getting.

No comments: