Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I bet you all thought I was gone again

Well, I but everyone thought that, that's it, Tara's not writing anymore. Well, here I am. I have been busy. We have been busy here with the usual, and then on Friday, my tooth broke while eating supper, which sucked. I am so thankful Jacko has 100% dental coverage at work. Friday we also had band practice. Then on Sat. we had the accupuncture written exams across Canada, which I had to vigilate (I am still debating whether this is a word or not, but that's what they call it, I pretty much go and make sure veryone gets their papers and make sure no one cheats.)
So all the exams got written, but then it means that I have to mark all the Canada wide exams, which is why I haven't written in a while.
I am going to bed now, but wanted to let everyone know that nothing new is going on.
Wow, this made for good blogging, lol
Good night

No comments: