Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring is here, and life is busy

Well, things have been very busy lately. Good busy, but busy none the less.
I have been organizing a summer artisan market for Winnipeg. My friend and I am hosting a local artisans market to support local artists and artisans. We are going to have 4 sales over the summer. Everything is locally made and made by the vendors. No imports here folks. Buy local, reduce your carbon footprint.
Here is the poster. If you live in Winnipeg, check it out, it is going to be awesome.

On a lighter note, here are a few pics of the cuteness that is Manuk
Chilling in his own chair. He hangs out here lots


Manuk and daddy dancing, is his "Papi" vest. He likes to look like daddy



Manuk always loves carrying a baby around when we go to play group. Mom and I were garagesaleing (if that's a word) a few weekends ago and I was saying how I wanted to get a baby for Manuk to have at home. Mom ended up having my old baby, so we found him a new outfit. This is Manuk carrying his baby in a little backpack. Good boy, he is into baby wearing already. He will be such a good daddy one day.

No comments: