Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Well, we had an awesome Easter weekend but as always there were a few kinks. First of all Jacko ended up getting a terrible alergic reaction to something, we still don't know what, and was covered in welts and hives al over his body. Poor guy, it made it hard for him to enjoy the festivities. We went to Jacko's families on Saturday night and had a great meal and time together. We had to say good buy to Tania who went back to Argentina on Sunday but it was great tohave her here and we hope she'll come back soon. We went to the Thomas' brunch on Sunday which was awesome. It was good to see everyone. We had a bit of a baby shower for Tracy and Blake and also a bit of a birthday cellbration for Grandpa. It was nice.
Now we are back to the real world and I am trying to clean up after a crazy weekend. I made a cute Easter cake (if I do say so myself), I will post a picture soon. Hope everyone had a good Easter with family and friends

No comments: