Saturday, March 1, 2008

My life will ne ver be the same

Today I was working away getting stuff done, baking cookies (of course) for Kyle's churcvh fundraiser and working on a few things for my job and I had left Manuk is the living room to play for a bit. We bought a play pat so that he can grip better (as wel have hardwood) and then learn to crawl forwards. I kept peking in to check on him and when I went in to peek, he had moved himself over to the couch and was standing, yup, all y himself. I'm still not sure if he crawled or rolled to the couch but he managed to pull himself up and was standing there hanging out. This now means that this weekend I will be moving around our house and lifting a lot of things up off ground level. I am so proud of him. But life will be changing, that's for sure.

No comments: