Monday, March 10, 2008

It's been a while

So it's been a few days since I've writen anything. It's just like the gym I think, if you get out of the habit, it takes a bit to get back into it.
Life is going really good, busy as heck but good. We had a good weekend of friends and family. We had 2 argentine families over for asado on Saturday and then on Sunday was a day of haircuts and pizza hut with Jacko's family. All in all, a good weekend. Now the week begins again , back to work but what awesome weather we are having. It is beautiful outside which makes life seem just a little happier, also the fact that I am writing this at 6:40 pm and it is bright outside still, got to love daylight savings.
Well,I am going to make more of an effort to write most everyday.
Signing off for now.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Good plan to post more often. I love reading your blog. Now more pictures of Manuk and y'all!