Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What a day

Well, do you ever have those days when you know you shouldn't have gotten out of bed. Today has started out like that. I am hoping things will improve. I got up wih Manuk this moring and got a call from my boss. We have a semi crisis at work and I needed to get on it. I brought my computer into the living room so hat I could work because Manuk was not happy in my office or in the kitchen. Low and behold, Manuk doesn't fully understand the meaning on "no" (which, I guess at 8 months, what can you expect) and got his hands on the computer and erased a few emails of mine. Needless to say I did not react like I would have wanted to and lost my cool a bit. We had some stern words and both cried. I know that Manuk will not remember what happened because 20 minutes later he was curled up in my lap, but as a mother, I remember and feel bad because he doesn't really know any better. Oh well, live and learn.
I then have been dealing with Autopac and the mechanic about the car, so that's an ordeal in and of itself. Hopefully things will work out for the best.
Well, now I am going to try and get some work done, I just got Manuk down for a nap.
Talk to you soon. Betty, I will get some photo's up this afternoon.

No comments: