Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 6 - we're spoiled, really

Manuk had another awesome night. In fact he is still asleep. I got up to get some work done. We went out last night so Manuk did not get down at his usualy time. I was worried about that and Jacko or I were going to change our plans but decided not to and see how things went. I took Manuk and went to a crazy womens only clothing auction. My friend Vikki gets clothes donated for weeks and weeks (she does this every year) and then one night has a clothing auction. All items start at $0.25 and you bid on them from there. I spent a total of $4.75 and got a bad full of things. It was a lot of fun. We then went to our friends birthday party to pick up Jacko and didn't get home until midnight. We had a good night and put Manuk down and he was fine. Jacko and I had an amazing sleep in our new bed. How wonderful a new matress is. And, how wonderful that we are getting uninterupted sleep. I am waking up on my own after 8 solid hours and getting to come down and start working. I'm loving it. Also (for those of you who don't live in Winnipeg) it is getting so nice here. The weather is beautiful, going in to the double digits today and tomorrow, yippee!!!

No comments: